Thursday, November 22, 2007

Greetings from Germany

Dear Readers,

I am currently in an Internet cafe in beautiful, historical, fashionable and modern Munich. It was a bit stressful, I admit, to return to such a place after the comfort and security of a simple system in a small town, but I am getting used to it all again and, of course, love this city.

My last days there in Tajikistan were some of the best. I hardly had a moment to stop by the internet cafe as I was so full with music classes, visiting families and going out with friends, not to mention my responsibilities as a member of my host family. My whole experience had such an impression on me, that I have plans to return back in 2008 to spend longer there learning the culture more deeply and studying Russian and Farsi. This blog will probably continue periodically until then, with some updates on photos, more cultural aspects as well as some details about my family, but will return to full swing when I arrive in Tajikistan again.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you,

A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. pdg

Anonymous said...

Как дела? И кстати.. есть cупер предложение по порталу http://www.Pi7.ru и ...

Думаю вам понравится у меня.

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/forum/] Форум обсуждений Pi7[/url]
[url=http://www.pi7.ru/horoscope/]Гороскоп на каждый день[/url]

Anonymous said...

После вселенской катастрофы Америка превратилась в выжженную пустыню. По бескрайним дорогам, кишащим бандами, ведущеми воины за воду и еду, путешествует умный Илай. Однажды он попадает в мрачные места, где когда-то была цветущая Калифорния, а теперь это сущий ад, где бесчинствует тиран Карнеги.
книга илая фильм